Missing Update: Princeton University student from Cleveland is missing since Friday
- Since early Friday morning, a 20-year-old Princeton University student with ties to Cleveland has been missing.
- Misrach Ewunetie was last seen on campus at 3 a.m. Friday, according to the school, which issued alerts through email and social media Monday night.
- Who reported her missing is unknown. r_first_paragraph - under_first_paragraph -->
- The institution tweeted Tuesday afternoon, “The Department of Public Safety continues to work to identify missing undergraduate student Misrach Ewunetie.
- Princeton issued the following statement about Ewunetie:5’4″ in height130 pound weight.
- Dark Brown EyesLight brown skin tone Ewunetie is a 2020 graduate of Villa Angela – St. Joseph High School in Cleveland.
- She was valedictorian of her class and received a full scholarship at Princeton.
- On Tuesday, the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland issued the following statement to a News:”The Villa Angela – St. Joseph High School community received word today that Misrach Ewunetie, a 2020 honors graduate, was gone from the Princeton University campus.”
- We are hoping for her safe and quick return.
- “Friday, the day Ewunetie was last seen, was the last day of classes before the university’s one-week fall break
- “Obviously, it’s devastating,” junior Laura Esguerra told.
- “It hurts, it really hurts , but maybe she’ll be okay.
- “Princeton University’s campus lies in New Jersey, almost midway between New York City and Philadelphia.
- Anyone with information is advised to call Princeton University’s Department of Public Safety at (609) 258-1000 or submit an online report.
The Department of Public Safety is seeking information on the whereabouts of an undergraduate student, Misrach Ewunetie, who has been reported missing.— Princeton University (@Princeton) October 18, 2022
Anyone with information on Ewunetie’s whereabouts should contact the Department of Public Safety at (609) 258-1000. pic.twitter.com/5p6401md3x