Who Are Kaylee Hartung’s Parents? Meet Her Father, Joe Hartung, And Mother, Julie Tucker
Kaylee Hartung loves her parents and she has shared numerous photos of them on social media. Below, find out more information about Kaylee’s profession and net worth.
Famous American broadcaster and expert in the topic Kaylee Hartung. She has written for ABC News, CNN, ESPN, CBS News, and ESPN.
The journalist was announced in July 2022 as the sideline reporter for Thursday Night Football on Amazon Prime Video.ub-ad-placeholder-110" data-inserter-version="2">
The sportscaster is unquestionably one of the most effective reporters at the moment. Because of this, even other hosts, managers, and fans have only had positive things to say about this gifted woman.
The intern who glistened from the sidelines and took off in an unexpected route was the beginning of the journalist’s story.
Hartung also contributed as a featured writer for Unplugged Under 40 and a reporter for the daily Washington Unplugged show on CBSNews.com.
She finished an internship with NBC before starting her job as Bob Schieffer’s assistant. The position provides the opportunity to work as an assistant producer on Face the Nation, a Sunday news program.
Who Are Kaylee Hartung’s Parents?
- Joe Hartung, Kaylee Hartung’s father, and Julie Tucker, her mother, welcomed her into the world in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- The journalist has a strong bond with her mother and grandma and isn’t afraid to acknowledge those who contributed to her success.
- She informed the audience that during her career, Kaylee’s two major influences never failed to watch every report and event she covered.
- Kaylee’s father traveled the world as a pilot during World War II.
- In a letter to Mr. Hartung, the late President George H. W. Bush lauded Hartung’s father for his prowess in the air.
- The letter recounts the pilot’s thrilling flight in the vintage aircraft.
- The writer revealed on Instagram that her father, a navy officer who flew 58 combat missions, had won the Distinguished Flying Cross.
- The best father in the universe, as Hartung remembers him, died when she was ten years old.
- While performing in Lafayette, Joe Hartung died in an airplane crash, and the event was widely covered by the media.
- Little Kaylee was puzzled as to why her father’s passing was handled as an event when she saw CNN reporters breaking news to the public.
- At that precise moment, Hartung’s future profession was decided.
- On Instagram, Kaylee doesn’t hesitate to show her love for her family.
- The writer regularly updated her followers on social media by posting about the close relationships in her family.
- Maybe the death of her father when she was a little girl brought them closer.
- She wishes her mother and brother happy birthdays and expresses her joy that her younger brother has achieved his dream of becoming a pilot.
- Kaylee also compliments her mother on aging gracefully and providing a great example for her kids.
How Rich Is Kaylee Hartung?
According to an online source, Kaylee Hartung has an estimated over a million dollars net worth. The newswoman has received a staggering $1.3 million a year from A news anchor at ABC makes about $87.1k per year, according to the sources, assuming Kaylee makes somewhat more.
The journalist has amassed a fortune via her different sources of income, yet she chooses to live a simple life. The sportscaster, on the other hand, does enjoy a very excellent life, but she has more of a giving temperament than a competitive one. Even though she is a prominent presenter, she deserves recognition for her charitable work.
According to Glassdoor, the annual income of a news reporter in the United States is an average of $42,872 but can vary from $29K to $65K. The reporter reportedly makes $100,000 to $200,000 per year in pay or income. Kaylee is eager to address problems relating to the miserable conditions of homeless children and also plans fundraising events, gives to nonprofits, and supports theatre companies.
She has worked for ESPN, SEC Network, and CBS Sports as well as streaming networks such as Amazon’s Amazon Web Services.
How Old Is Kaylee Hartung?
As of 2021, Kaylee Hartung is currently 36 years old. The reporter will celebrate her 37th birthday on November 7, 2022. Hartung was born to her parents in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, America. She is 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m) tall and weighs around 50 kg (110 lbs).
The newswoman graduated from Episcopal High School in her hometown of Baton Rouge in 2003. Kaylee fell in the Scorpio zodiac sign and was compelled to grow, courageous enough to take on challenging situations, and continually unquestionably secretive. Hartung pursued journalism, politics, and the arts with passion while at Washington & Lee University.
When she graduated, she didn’t have to look back or consider switching careers since she already had a job. In 2016, she tweeted that she was waiting for a marching band to come perform so she could resume singing.
The writer enjoys dining at her hometown’s close-by Mansurs, Gino’s, Ruffino’s and Phil’s Oyster Bar establishments. Kaylee Hartung has uploaded a total of 817 posts and accumulated over 90.8k Instagram followers in her verified account. In her verified Instagram handle, Kaylee has uploaded numerous clips of her interview and her family members.
Kaylee Hartung Career
Kaylee Hartung is a reporter for ESPN and Saturday night college football on the SEC Network. She originally intended to be a cheerleader for LSU, but she is now a reporter. Kaylee received a lot of attention while working at CBS when she presided over a debate between Senator John McCain and President Barack Obama.
Kaylee Hartung covered college sports for ESPN and its affiliated SEC network. She also served as an assistant producer on Face of the Nation and Washington Unplugged. The 34-year-old has been invited by ABC to become a buddy and regularly appear on Good Morning America.
Laura Hartung is a reporter for ABC News and contributes to all ABC News programs and platforms. The reporter has been honoured with two Lone Star Emmys for her work with University of Texas Superfan Brandon Puente.