Melissa Fumero Is Married to Her Husband, David Fumero – How Many Children Do They Have?
The happy family Melissa Fumero has consists of her husband and their two sons.
American-born Melissa Fumero is a well-known actress who is well-known for her roles in movies like Brooklyn Nine-Nine, One Life to Live, and All My Children.
After being cast as Adriana Cramer in the popular television series All My Children, Fumero made her film debut in 2005. Fumero has since been hard at work on the big screen.rst_paragraph - under_first_paragraph -->
Fumero has amassed a sizable fan base thanks to her amazing acting abilities, and people are curious about her personal life as well. As far as we know, Fumero is both professionally and personally living out her own fairytale. To learn everything, keep reading.
Melissa Fumero’s Married Life With Her Husband
- Melissa Fumero is a married woman who enjoys a happy marriage to David Fumero.
- The couple’s relationship is extremely interesting.
- Melissa, who was just 13 years old, met David for the first time.
- David was working as a model at the time and was 24 years old.
- Additionally, they came across one another while Melissa was employed by the soap drama One Life to Live.
- At first, the actress was unaware that David was her first love.
- They thought about moving their relationship to the next level after being together for a while, so they got engaged in late 2006.
- And the Fumero couple tied the knot in New Jersey on December 9, 2007.
- Their relatives and friends were present during the wedding ceremony.
- The couple has now been married for more than ten years, and their connection is continuously growing.
- In addition to that, the Fumero couple has also begun a family of their own.
How Many Children Does Melissa Fumero Have?
- Melissa Fumero and her husband considered starting a family after being married for a number of years.
- The power couple is blessed with two sons as children.
- Enzo, their oldest child, was born in 2016.It was around the time that the actress wrapped up filming for Brooklyn Nine-third Nine’s season.
- Fumero also discussed parenthood after having a child.
- Axel, their second child, was born in 2020, three years after their first child was born.
- Fumero has also shared her experiences with having two kids in the past.
- The actress has already acknowledged that they purposefully put off starting a family during their marriage.
- Fumero claimed in an interview with Parents that she and her husband had not made the decision to have two children.
- Fumero mentioned in the same interview that she and her husband used to talk occasionally about starting a family.
- Fumero reportedly believed they would not have another kid after the birth of their first, and the arrival of their second child came as a surprise.
- In addition, the family of four is now content and leading a luxury lifestyle in Los Angeles thanks to Fumero’s enormous wealth.
- According to estimates, Fumero is worth $4 million.