After Amelie Zilber was cast in “grown-ish,” people began researching her mother and family history online.
Amelie Zilber is an American social media influencer, political activist, and celebrity. The model has gained popularity for posting videos online in which she discusses her political views.
The celebrity has 311K YouTube subscribers in addition to her 4.4 million TikTok, 1.4 million Instagram, and TikTok followers.
Zilber, though, is not just about politics. She posts well-liked dancing videos, comedy, and lip-syncing content on her TikTok account. Amelie regularly uploads humorous vlogs to YouTube with her family and other creators, such as Avani Gregg.
Who Is Amelie Zilber’s Mom, Christina Zilber?
- Former American actress Christina Zilber has also worked as a producer and director.
- The native Californian decided to pursue a career in business instead of acting.
- As the company’s founder, CEO, and creative director, she established Jouer Cosmetics in 2008.
- On December 4, 1956, in her hometown of San Francisco, California, Christina Naify was born.
- About 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) tall, the actress.
- Christina is now a prosperous businesswoman.
- Jouer Cosmetics was founded in 2008 by the producer of The New Suit.
- As the founder and CEO of the cosmetics industry, she today enjoys prominence.
- Additionally, Christina deftly uses her fame as a member of the UNICEF Advisory Board to help women in poor countries.
Meet Amelie Zilber Parents – Laurent And Christina Zilber
- Amelie Zilber was born to her father, Laurent Zilber, and mother, Christina Zilber.
- According to reports, Laurent and Christina started dating in the early 1990s and got married in 1995.
- They held a private wedding ceremony, to which only close relatives and friends were invited.
- Christina, Amelie’s mother, is an entrepreneur, makeup artist, and social media influencer.
- The renowned cosmetics brand Jouer Cosmetics was created by Christina Jouer, Amelie’s mother, and she currently works as its creative director.
- Jouer Cosmetics’ products are free of pollutants and other ingredients like talc, parabens, gluten, etc.
- Christina was a student at Pepperdine University.
- Before starting Jouer, she also founded Trillion Entertainment and worked there.
- Jouer was founded by Christina in 2008.
- The film’s producer is Laurent Zilber.
- Laurent invested money in more than just films.
- He is a very successful private investor and has dabbled in a number of businesses, including a few restaurants.
- He is a partner in the well-known Bagatelle restaurant franchise in Los Angeles.
- The fame of Amelie’s parents played a significant role in her early success.
- Up until their marriage started to have problems, the pair lived a good life together.
- Sadly, their marriage did not last, and they got divorced in 2007.
- Amelie was raised by her mother after her parents divorced in 2007.
- In her family, Amelie also has a brother by the name of Emmanuel Zilber.
- The newest items, blush and bloom, cheek and lip combo, for embracing the many dimensions of “beautiful,” were developed by Christina and her daughter.
What Is Amelie Zilber’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Amelie Zilber’s net worth is projected to be over 2 million. The TikTok video producer might get up to $7k for each post, excluding brand-sponsored offers
She would analyze election-related news as well as developments around COVID-19, 2020. Her fame was significantly increased by the worldwide pandemic of 2020.
Amelie Zilber was born on March 27, 2002, in her hometown Los Angeles, California. As of 2022, the influencer is currently 20 years old. The social media celebrity has blue-colored eyes and brown hair in her pictures. Amelie possesses a mixed ethnicity as she is half French and half Lebanese.