Helen Lasichanh, Pharrell Williams’ wife, is a fashion model and stylist.
Her gorgeous hubby is frequently outdone by her on the red carpet. The fashion-forward couple reportedly covered themselves in plaid from head to toe on their wedding day, and many of their guests wore tartan as well.
Although they like to keep their personal lives private, Lasichanh and her boyfriend are well-known for dressing similarly avant-garde when they attend award ceremonies like the Grammys and Fashion Week.
Who Is Helen Lasichanh? Wife Of Pharrell Williams
- Helen Lasichanh, the wife of Pharrell Williams, works as a fashion designer, stylist, and model in Miami.
- She became well-known after becoming married to Williams, a well-known rapper, singer, and songwriter from the United States.
- She became increasingly popular as a result of her many appearances with Pharrell at official events and galas, where her breathtaking appearance and elegant attire attracted more attention than her spouse.
- On July 22, 1980, Lasichanh was born in Miami, Florida.
- Her ancestors are from Laos and Ethiopia.
- Before enrolling at St. Thomas University in 1998, she graduated from Miami Coral High School.
- She showed off her volleyball skills while she was a student.
- In 2001, she received the Florida Sun Conference Player of the Year award.
- After graduating, Helen entered the fashion industry.
- Helen consistently outshines her husband on the red carpet, demonstrating her excellent sense of style.
- At the 2017 Met Gala, Helen wore an enormous red gown that resembled a large red cloud, one of her most well-known looks.
- At the Met Gala, standing out requires a lot, and we can state with confidence that Helen did so wonderfully.
- Lasichanh’s mastery of layering, her ability to rock any trend, and her willingness to change up her hairstyle frequently have made her a red-carpet favorite.
- She is a greater fashion icon than her husband Williams, who is recognized as one of the most stylish guys in the music business, according to Huffington Post.
- The pair, who also practice altruism, has spent the previous two years delivering food to the less fortunate at the Los Angeles Mission Christmas Celebration.
Helen Lasichanh and Pharrell Williams’ Relationship History
In October 2013, Pharrell Williams and Helen Lasichanh became husband and wife. The couple has four kids and has been married for nine years.
The hit producer and performer cite love and respect for each other as the main factors in their successful partnership. Williams replies, “But she’s not mine, but she sure makes me feel like it.”
In July 2013, Pharrell Williams and Helen Lasichanh became engaged. Before developing a love relationship, they had been close friends for a long time. He admitted to Oprah Winfrey in 2014 that he fell in love right away. The couple began dating after her breakup, and they eventually got engaged.
The second child for Chris and Pharrell Williams is on the way. 2008 saw the birth of the couple’s first child, Rocket. Their triplets arrived in the beginning of January 2017. Tribe Called Quest introduced the pair, and they became engaged only a few months after getting hitched in 2013.
Helen Lasichanh’s Net Worth, How Much Money Does The Stylist Have?
As of 2022, Pharrell Williams, Helen Lasichanh’s husband, is thought to be worth $250 million.
One of the richest rappers in the world, according to reports, he is.
Williams is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and director.
He also owns a media business that focuses on art, music, fashion, and entertainment.
Although Pharrell is the lead singer and drummer for the rock band N.E.R.D., the majority of his income comes from working as a producer for other bands and as a solo artist.
In My Mind, Williams’ first studio album, was released in 2006.
In 2013, he collaborated with T.I. on the song “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke as producer and performer.
In a similar manner, his song “Happy” served as the debut single for the soundtrack to Despicable Me 2.
He also contributed to the Daft Punk song “Get Lucky,” which took home two Grammy Awards at the 56th Grammy Awards: Record of the Year and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
Girl, his second album, was made available in 2014.
Williams has been nominated for and awarded many awards.
His thirteen Grammys include three for Non-Classical Producer of the Year (one as a member of the Neptunes).In addition, he has twice been nominated for an Academy Award, once for Best Original Song for “Happy” in 2014 and once for Best Picture for producing Hidden Figures in 2017.He has amassed wealth from his running a business in addition to his musical career.
a list of his client’s ventures is listed below;
Williams collaborated with Japanese fashion icon Nigo in 2005 to launch the streetwear brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream footwear.
He collaborated on a collection of eyewear and jewelry for Louis Vuitton in 2008.
Launched the social media venture I Am Other in May 2012.
Designed “Moncler Lunettes,” a line of sunglasses for the fashion brand Moncler, in August 2013.
Signed a long-term deal with Adidas in 2014.
Created a €1,000 sneaker in collaboration with Chanel and Adidas in 2017.
Launch Human race, a skincare brand, in November 2020.
Williams and Adidas Originals collaborated to launch the winter line “Premium basics” in December 2021.
Doodles named Williams Chief Brand Officer in June 2022.
Furthermore, Doodles has set a date for Williams to release a Doodles album that will be available to stream as well as sold exclusively as NFT.
Though we are particularly unaware of the professional life of his wife, Helen we assumed she has an estimated worth of $2 million.
However, this is just an assumption and the actual amount may vary.