who is dL Hughley? early life, career & more
DL Hughley is an American actor, author, political commentator, radio host, and stand-up comedian. In the early 1990s, he was most known for hosting BET’s “ComicView.”
early life & Wiki
DL Hughley was born on 6th March 1963 in Los Angeles, the son of Audrey and Charles Hughley, who was a Delta Air Lines maintenance worker. Hughley grew up in Los Angeles being a part of the notorious street gang, the Bloods. DL was expelled from school. But he manages to get his GED and start working with the Los Angels Times.
DL is an American actor author, political commentator, radio host, and stand-up comedian, whose net worth is around $10 Million. He started his career in 1992 as a host of a stand-up comedy show on BET.In 1993, he also appeared in the third season of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as Will’s friend Keith Campbell, a comedian from Philadelphia.
books and Stories wrote by DL Hughley
- DL wrote a tv series The Hughleys, based on his real-life experiences.
- In 2018 he wrote a book How Not to Get Shot: And Other Advice From White People.
- in 2012 he wrote I Want You to Shut the F#ck Up: How the Audacity of Dopes Is Ruining America.
- Black Man, White House: An Oral History of the Obama Years in 2016
Movies of DL hughley
The Original Kings of Comedy
Inspector Gadget 2
Scary Movie 3
The Adventures of Brer Rabbit
D. L. Hughley Breaks the News
Weekends at the DL
D.L. Hughley: Reset
tv shows of DL Hughley
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
HBO ComedOne Night Stand
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
DL Hughley: The Endangered List
Dancing with the Stars
Trust Me, I’m a Game Show Host
The Comedy Get Down
more about DL Hughley
- DL Hughley is 59 years old as on 2022.
- His hight is about 1.7m and weights around 76kg.
- Hughley is married to LaDonna Hughley in 1986.
- DL has three children Two daughters, Ryan, and Tyler and a son Kyle.
- His net worth is around $10 million.
This was all about DL Hughley, If you find any corrections to be made, you can comment below. Your feedback will be valuable to us.